There will be a poster presentation for all Congress attendees during the meeting period (times subject to change). Authors with accepted abstract will also be Encouraged to submit an electronic version of poster for digital display on large monitors. These monitors will be positioned at the poster sessions and throughout the Congress. Posters will be selectable from monitor menus. More information regarding the submission of digital files will be provided to authors of selected abstracts.
PLEASE NOTE: Digital file submission is IN ADDITION TO your required hard copy poster print. The template file available for download is a sample for your use, other styles are acceptable.
Mini Oral Poster Presentations
A limited number of abstract authors will be invited to prepare short 4-minute Oral Presentations of key points in their study with no more than 5 power point slides (maximum). Presentations should include aims, methods, results and summary. Presenters will be given an additional 2 minutes afterward for discussion. Slides should be hand delivered on a flash drive to the Speaker Ready Room (location to be determined) 2 hours before your presentation (schedules to be determined and distributed).
- Poster dimensions are 90cm wide x 120 cm tall. Prepare your poster accordingly. Poster foamcore boards will be distributed at Congress site. Bring scotch tape or pushpins to attach your poster to the foam board.
- Poster abstracts must be presented by the primary author.
- Posters must be set up 1/2 hour in advance of Poster Session. The presenter is responsible for assembling your poster board and removing the poster. AP AKI CRRT 2018 Congress is not responsible for posters and materials left after session.
- E-Posters will be on display throughout the Congress and may also be published online at www.apcrrt2018.com. The template file available for download is a sample for your use, other styles are acceptable, but please maintain the format size/ratio of 1080 wide *1920 tall pixels (9:16). The Copyright Release acknowledgment required during the abstract submission process applies to both your submitted abstract and your digital poster file submission.
- If possible, please convert your ppt file (or other) to pdf prior to sending.
- Please upload E-Poster files under 10 MB.
- File names must include Lead Author Name.