All the accepted abstracts will be presented in both an electronic version online and a paper version onsite on 3F Grand Space, Taipei Marriott Hotel.
Electronic Poster (e-Poster) Instruction
The e-Posters must be uploaded to the system before Sep. 16 (Sun.), 2018. These e-Posters will be available for online viewing when the Congress commences.
Paper Poster Instruction
1. Size: 90cm wide * 180cm high (Board dimensions are W 103cm*H 240cm)
2. Contents: Each poster should contain the following:
- Full names of all contributing author(s)
- Author(s)' affiliations
- An introduction laying out the purpose of the presentation
- A narrative (methods, materials, results)
- Conclusions (clear and simple, emphasizing implications for practice)
3. Poster Display Area Location & Operation Hours
- Location: 3F Grand Space, Taipei Marriott Hotel
- Operational Hour:
12:00 - 19:30, Sep. 21st / 07:30 - 19:00, Sep. 22nd / 07:30-17:00, Sep. 23rd
You can mount your paper poster during the operational hours. The Congress will provide suitable fixing materials, and onsite assistance will be available to help you display your poster.
- Remove Your Poster: 18:00 – 21:00, Sep. 23rd
All materials must be removed by the owner of the poster at the end of the session. The Congress organizers cannot accept responsibility for any material left behind. The organizers are not responsible for loss or damage. Posters left on site at the end of the designated session will be recycled without further notice.
Mini Oral Poster Presentations
A limited number of abstract authors are invited to prepare short 5 minutes Oral Presentations of key points in their study with no more than 5 power point slides (slide ratio at 16:9). Presentations should include aims, methods, results and summary. Slides should be hand delivered on a flash drive to the Speaker Ready Room (3F Salon I & II) at least 2 hours before your presentation.