Fellows in an accredited training program, nurses and allied professionals who submit a poster abstract to be presented at the CRRT Congress are eligible to apply for Registration and Travel Awards for the Congress. Awards will be based on the quality and relevance of the research as judged by the abstract review committee. Awards will be provided based on availability of funds. The top three abstracts will be recognized. Award ceremony will be held at Gala dinner on Sunday, September 23rd, 2018.
Criteria for Physician Applicants
- Aged 45 years old and under
- Must submit an abstract, and tick the checkbox “I would like to apply for the congress travel grant” by the end of the abstract submission page (shown below).
- Preference will be given to applicants with letter of recommendation
- All the application information must be sent to the Congress Secretariat (e-mail: email@example.com) before June 15th (Fri.), 2018.
- Registration Awards: Congress registration fee, including plenary sessions and standard workshops.
- Travel Awards: Checks for up to a maximum of USD 500 will be presented at the time of the Congress.