Call for Abstracts
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Deadline: abstracts MUST BE RECEIVED no later than Jun. 30th, 2018 (EXTENDED!!)
- Online abstract submissions are required.
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee and attend the meeting. Authors of accepted abstracts are not provided with travel funds.
- All accepted abstracts will be published and distributed electronically in the AKI-CRRT Congress Syllabus.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed by July 16th, 2018.
- The electronic versions of poster are encouraged for authors who submit your abstract online. The e-poster can be viewed on several touch screen monitors located at the exhibition corner.
- Selected abstracts will be eligible for mini oral presentations. Details will be provided with notification of acceptance.
Content of the Abstract
- Abstract are limited to 300 words.
- Subheadings should be included: [Introduction] – [Methods] – [Results] – [Conclusion].
- Author list is limited to 10.
- Reference and credits MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
- Simple tables, figures and graphs may be included as the attached picture to upload with the maximum of two.
- Formulas should be avoided.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
Please indicate the subject category your abstract most closely represents:
- Epidemiology and Outcomes from AKI
- Research in AKI (Basic, translational, clinical, including clinical trials)
- RRT Technique Characteristics
- RRT Applications and Targeted Interventions
- New Technology
- RRT Research
- Nursing Issues (education, training, care delivery)
- Nutrition and Pharmacology Issues
- Multidiscipline Programs
- Policy and Quality Control